Tsvetkova Bebov Komarevski is one of the largest business law firms in Bulgaria. With 20 lawyers and specialized teams practicing in areas such as commercial law, corporate law, financial services (banking, capital markets, and insurance) law, M&A, real estate and construction law, labor law, litigation, energy law, the firm is well suited to serve its many domestic and international corporate clients.
We appreciate that practicing law is no longer a matter of habit, reflex or routine.
In the 21st century, and in the European Union, law is more than ever subject to constant, dynamic and far-reaching changes. We approach practicing law in the following manner: be informed ahead of time, learn constantly, and communicate novelties to clients.
- M&A team, assisting clients in various M&A transactions across the wide range of different industries;
- Commercial Transactions, which includes commercial transactions law, personal data protection law and intellectual property law practices;
- Competition law, which includes our practices in antitrust law (prohibited agreements and abuse of dominance), merger control, unfair competition and state aid;
- Corporate Law, which includes our practices in assisting start-up companies, incorporation services, corporate secretarial services, foreign investment assistance (including assignment of investment project status services)
- Employment Law, which includes our individual and collective employment law, and employment restructuring practices
- Energy Law, which includes our practices in electricity, gas, and oil sectors, renewables, and energy project finance
- Financial Services Law, which includes our banking, capital markets, and insurance law practices
- Litigation, which includes our practices in representing clients in administrative, civil, and commercial litigation and arbitration
- Real Estate and Construction Law, which includes our RE due diligence, construction contracts, construction project finance, concessions, and related practices
- Life Sciences (Pharmaceuticals, Medical Devices, Foodstuffs and Food Supplements, Cosmetics)
We introduced specialized teams in 2005 and pride ourselves in having experts that demonstrate advanced knowledge in their given areas of law and practice, as well as insightful industry awareness. At the same time, the different teams work together on a number of joint projects and deals, an approach that creates synergy between the specialized teams.
Specializing requires constant updating of our knowledge and we strive not to follow, but to lead in legal developments, to study developments thoroughly, and to be of service to our clients by giving timely and proactive notices of any developments.
In addition to servicing business clients, the firm is also active in rendering pro bono services to several non-profit associations.