The commercial practice of Tsvetkova Bebov & Partners advises on a diverse range of legal issues and arrangements relating to both national and international transactions. Our lawyers provide practical solutions to our client’s business and operational needs.
How we can help
- We provide legal advice on all aspects of the Bulgarian and EU legislation
- We also take into consideration specific regulatory compliance issues, where applicable (e.g. personal data protection, competition and consumer protection laws)
- We assist and represent our clients during negotiations with their business counterparts
- We draft legal documents, ranging from commercial contracts to security filing applications
- We provide legal opinions on the validity and enforceability in Bulgaria of various types of commercial agreements and arrangements
- We also advise on the enforceability in Bulgaria of foreign court judgments or arbitral awards on commercial disputes
- We assist clients with the legal issues arising during execution of commercial transactions
- We represent and defend our clients in court and before arbitrators concerning rights arising under commercial transactions.
Key commercial transactions practice areas
- Sales contracts
- Lease arrangements
- Supply, agency and distribution agreements
- Licensing and franchise agreements
- Management and other services agreements
- Commissionaire arrangements
- Security arrangements such as pledges, mortgages, deferred ownership transfers, retention rights
- European and Bulgarian regulation of the various business sectors.