Issues relating to employing people are more and more essential for businesses. Profitability growth is always driven by motivated people. Employment issues are also invariably sensitive. Even more so in the current global economic crisis. Hence, proper organization of the work process can be crucial for the market performance and reputation of each company.
Employment law framework consists of various acts of parliament and secondary legislation, which are often complex and sometimes even contradictory. That’s why we take it as a challenge to provide tailored and business focused solutions, while ensuring compliance with the employee protective legislative requirements.
How we can help
- We draft collective and individual employment agreements and annexes emphasizing on the specifics of the work processes inherent to the business of the employer
- We produce internal employment related documents, such as: internal rules, employee handbooks, remuneration and benefits policies, etc., as well as any other regulatory employment management tools, designated to ensure stable and efficient working environment
- We assist with structuring of employment, including working time structuring and elaboration of flexible working schemes
- We conduct employment due diligence reviews and provide concise and comprehensive reports on the matters of compliance with the labour legislation
- We advise and support employees in procedures for restructuring and termination of employment, liquidation, mass dismissals
- We support and assist employers in corporate and asset transactions involving transfer of groups of employees
- We represent employers before the courts of all instances in labour related disputes, as well as before any and all government authorities competent to regulate or supervise employment relations.
Key employment practice areas
- Employment due diligence reviews
- Day-to-day employment law compliance support, including occupation health and safety regulations
- Structuring and reorganization of employment relations
- Labour litigation.