Irrespective whether IP forms the core business of a company (e.g., development or exploitation of IP rights in innovations or copyright protected matter), or has more accessory functions (e.g., trademarks), it needs to be well looked after from the very beginning of an IP right existence and throughout its lifecycle, by a careful and regular analysis of the potential risks that may affect it and by taking the appropriate and timely measures for protection.
Understanding the significance of IP protection for our client’s business, we advise on a broad range of issues relating to protection and exploitation of intellectual property rights.
How we can help
- We advice on appropriate means of protection of IP rights (copyright and neighboring rights, marks, industrial design) both nationally and internationally
- We can represent and assist clients throughout all stages of registration procedures
- We can advise on all aspects of the use, licensing and transfer of IP rights; drafting of licensing and transfer agreements
- We can advise on the intellectual property aspects of corporate transactions, M&A and corporate restructuring
- We conduct IP legal audits
- We conduct IP-related litigation for clients
Key IP law practice areas
- Transfers and licensing (including in the context of M&A)
- IP litigation